- 10:00-11:40 Grand opening Plenary session
- 12:00-13:30 Section «Hepatopancreato- biliary surgery and liver transplantation»
- 14:30-17:30 Section «Hepatopancreato- biliary surgery and liver transplantation»
- 12:00-13:30 Section «Surgery of the gastrointestinal tract and endocrine organs»
- 14:30-18:15 Section «Surgery of the gastrointestinal tract and endocrine organs»
- 12:00-13:30 Section «Cardiosurgery»
- 14:30-18:45 Section «Cardiosurgery»
- 12:00-13:30 Section «Interventional arrhythmology»
- 14:30-19:00 Section «X-ray endovascular surgery and interventional cardiology»
- 09:00-13:00 Section «Hepatopancreato- biliary surgery»
- 14:00-19:00 Section «Thoracic and pediatric surgery»
- 09:00-13:25 Section «Anesthesiology and intensive care»
- 14:00-16:00 Section Poster session
- 09:00-13:00 Section «Vascular surgery»
- 14:00-15:30 Section «Vascular surgery»
- 16:00-18:00 Section «Microsurgery»
- 09:00-13:00 Section «Urology and kidney transplantation»
- 14:00-16:30 Section «Urology and kidney transplantation»
I am delighted to welcome all participants, on behalf of the Organizing Committee to the 7th Congress of Kazakhstan surgeons with international participation "Surgery: yesterday, today, tomorrow", dedicated to the 75th anniversary of A.N. Syzganov National Scientific Center for Surgery since its foundation.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the life we are used to is undergoing dramatic changes. This year we are hosting the Congress live. The organizing committee has kept the format of the Congress: four virtual halls will work simultaneously during two days.
The Congress program is dedicated to the most important achievements of medical science in the world, new directions in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of surgical diseases. It is aimed at sharing advanced skills with leading foreign clinics in Asia, Europe and America, improving the level of knowledge in such complex areas as cardio and interventional surgery, vascular surgery, thoraco-abdominal surgery, micro- and plastic surgery, anesthesiology and intensive care in surgery. Special attention will be paid to issues of development and achievements in transplantation.
A poster section for young scientists will be held within the framework of the Congress, which will reveal the future huge potential of our young colleagues.
I am sure that by sharing practical experience, first of all, to young specialists and doctors of a surgical specialization, by exchanging relevant information in the field of scientific achievements, the participants of the Congress will make their significant contribution to the development of the domestic surgical service, and the proposed recommendations will find their application in practice.
Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Academician of NAS RK
The organizers of the Congress:
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan
National Scientific Center of Surgery named after A.N. Syzganov JSC
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS:
- Current issues of cardiac surgery and angiosurgery.
- Modern methods of diagnostics and treatment in interventional cardiology, arrhythmology and X-ray endovascular surgery.
- New trends in surgical hepatology and pancreatology.
- Results of liver transplantation from a living donor.
- Scientifically based technologies in thoracic and pediatric surgery.
- Minimally invasive operations on the organs of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Surgery of the endocrine organs.
- Current issues of urology and kidney transplantation.
- Modern aspects of reconstructive plastic microsurgery.
- Anesthesiology and resuscitation in surgery.
- Section of young scientists (under 35 years old): “Current Challenges of Surgery.”
The lectures of the leading experts on current issues of surgery, satellite symposia, video sessions, familiarization and discussion of poster presentations (A format) (120x90 cm) are scheduled during the Congress.
The materials of the Congress will be published in a special issue of the journal “Bulletin of Surgery of Kazakhstan”.
Reviewers of the poster session: prof. B. Baimakhanov, prof. Sh. Zhuraev, prof. E. Meirbekov, prof. M. Seisembaev (Kazakhstan)
- K. Kanatov (Almaty, Kazakhstan) «Surgical treatment of Achalasia Cardia»
- N. Orynbasar (Almaty, Kazakhstan) «Surgical treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease»
- D. Akhmet (Almaty, Kazakhstan) «Comparative analysis of laparoscopic and traditional methods inguinal hernia repair results»
- D. Mukazhanov (Almaty, Kazakhstan) «Experience of laparoscopic pericystectomy in liver echinococcosis treatment»
- E. Abzhamiev (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) «A new complication in acute destructive pancreatitis treatment»
- A. Shakeeva (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) «An improved minimally invasive method for the diagnosis and treatment of occlusive posthemorrhagic hydrocephalus in infants»
- B. Aitmoldin (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) «Minimally invasive method of surgical treatment of colostasis with dolichosigmoid»
- A. Ismatov (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) «The use of cellular mediators of fetal hepatocytes in the complex treatment of purulent-septic wounds»
- A. Aksarin (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) «Sanitation relaparotomy in the treatment of acute diffuse peritonitis»
- A. Ogizbaeva (Karaganda, Kazakhstan) «Dynamics of presepsin (sCD14) in operated patients with colorectal cancer»
- O.Taimanuly, S. Anartaev (Almaty, Kazakhstan) «Advantages of thrombextraction in acute pulmonary thromboembolism»
- Zh. Koshkinbaev (Almaty, Kazakhstan) «Analysis of the results of surgical treatment of partial anomalous pulmonary venous drainage»
- D. Autalipov (Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan) «Our experience of CO2 laser application in treatment of laryngeal hemangioma in children»
- M. Nagasbekov (Almaty, Kazakhstan) «Comparative analysis of treatment methods echinococcosis of the liver»